ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT — EFFECTIVE 7/8/22
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our website(s), including www.cititrends.com, or affiliated websites, (our “Websites“). This policy also covers information We collect about you offline, from third parties, or when you visit one of our locations or contact us by phone. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifying information. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website or when you fill out a physical copy of a form;
- Information provided by third parties about you. As part of our services, we may also collect information from third parties such as: payment information provided by your credit card provider when you shop in-store; and
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and information collected through cookies.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to better understand our customers’ preferences;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and text;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to facilitate your participation in contests, surveys, sweepstakes, grants, or other promotions; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your inquiry regarding a service or product or to provide customer service;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to third parties who assist us in facilitating your participation in contests, surveys, sweepstakes, grants, or other promotions; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and de-identified data or information that does not identify an individual.
Citi Trends may occasionally run contests, sweepstakes, grants, surveys, or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) sponsored by Citi Trends or our partners, administrators or sponsors (third-party partners). As part of entering a Promotion, Citi Trends may request your name, age, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, income, gender, ethnicity or other data or interests. Citi Trends may share such information with the third-party partners. Any information supplied to us as part of these Promotions is made voluntarily by you and may be retained by our third-party partners.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses our Web site or service.