1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM, AND BY CHOOSING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU ARE HEREBY RELEASING FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Citi Trends’ Giveaways (“CT Promotions”) are open only to legal U.S. residents living in who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin at the time of entry, who are 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. The following are NOT eligible to participate in CT Promotions or win prizes: Employers, Officers, and Directors of Citi Trends and The Wrijen Company, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for CT Promotions, their advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the sweepstakes agents; and persons who are immediate family of, dependents of (as defined by IRS regulations), or who live in the same household as any person in any of the above categories. To participate in CT Promotions, you must have a Facebook or Instagram account and access to an electronic device capable of social media posts to utilize the entry and prize notification format.
4. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR. Citi Trends, Inc., 104 Coleman Blvd., Savannah, GA 31408 (“Sponsor”) and (“Administrator”).
5. PROMOTION PERIOD. Each CT Promotion starts when Sponsor posts an announcement on its Facebook or Instagram timeline and ends when the post is removed.
6. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, go to Sponsor’s Facebook or Instagram page at https://www.facebook.com/cititrends or http://instagram.com/cititrends as applicable, click on the Sponsor’s specific promotional announcement, and follow the instructions for participation. For purposes of CT Promotions, “Fabulous Find” is defined as a photo taken by entrant depicting one or more of Sponsor’s items of apparel, fashion accessories, or home décor – no purchase necessary. Entrants are encouraged, but not required, to provide in connection with the entry, a description of the brand name(s) and purchase price(s) of the items(s) depicted in the submission. Such description will be considered part of the entrant’s entry and must comply with the Submission Requirements as defined below. Limit: One (1) entry per person every thirty (30) days regardless of the method of entry, and one (1) prize per person every thirty (30) days.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the method set forth, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter CT Promotions will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of a Facebook or Instagram account is the individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the post. A selected winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid Facebook or Instagram account that may be identified by a reverse domain search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in CT Promotions will be the individual’s social media post from his/her electronic device. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or stolen entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account and access to an electronic device capable of social media posts, mail a postcard containing your full name, complete mailing address, age, telephone number, and response the CT promotion to: Citi Trends, Attn: Citi Trends’ Marketing, 1385 Broadway, Suite 1108, New York, NY 10018. Entries will be placed into contests based on the delivery date to Citi Trendsand carried forward to any remaining contests (if any remain). No photocopies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, or postage due entries or mail.
Regardless of the method of entry, each submission must comply with the following “Submission Requirements”: (a) the submission must not depict or identify any person other than the entrant; (b) if the submission or any component thereof is owned in whole or part by anyone other than the entrant (for example, if the submission was created by a photographer other than the entrant), the entrant shall, prior to entry, obtain consent from the owner of such materials for the submission to be entered in CT Promotions; (c) the submission must not have been entered in any other contest or considered for any award; (d) the submission must not contain any material that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, or that is defamatory, threatening, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations; and (e) the submission must not contain any material that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or for posting. Sponsor will have the right in its discrete on to disqualify any submission that Sponsor determines violates the Submission Requirements.
Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for CT Promotions. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to CT Promotions and cannot be appealed. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Void where prohibited. By participating in CT Promotions, the entrant agrees to assume all responsibility claiming any prize within the required time as outlined in these Official Rules. Any potential winner will be automatically null and void and will be rejected if prize claim submissions are not obtained through legitimate channels. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the entrant selected (“Prizewinner”). Prize will be awarded only if Prizewinner complies with these Official Rules. Prizewinner waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, or from use, misuse, acceptance or possession of said prize or from participation in prize-related activities. By entering CT Promotions, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (i) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and associates, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and agents, including but not limited to advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties” as well as “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any liability, claim, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in CT Promotions and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (ii) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (iii) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in CT Promotions itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from CT Promotions at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. ODDS, PRIZE, & NOTICE. Subject to verification, up to six (6) weekly entrants will be selected as a winner from all eligible entries received on a weekly basis throughout the CT Promotions’ period. Submissions will be judged based on the following criteria: (i) clarity of the image (20%); (ii) overall “wow factor” of the submission which relays the entrant’s excitement about the fabulous find’s affordable price (40%); and (iii) use of current trends (40%). In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken based on the “overall impression of the submission” criterion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will receive a $[insert amount] Citi Trend’s Gift Card which may be redeemed at any of Sponsor’s locations. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prize is unavailable. Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor also explicitly reserves the right to correct any and all errors, including but not limited to printing errors, so as to make CT Promotions’ materials conform to the Official Rules.
By entering CT Promotions, you hereby agree to direct contact from Sponsor on Facebook or Instagram. Only Prizewinners will be notified. Prizewinners will be notified by Sponsor through a reply to their post or by a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. If Prizewinner does not reply to Sponsor’s notification with his/her mailing address for prize delivery within two (2) business days, the entry will be considered void and a new Prizewinner will be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification from an undeliverable address will result in the disqualification of the Prizewinner and no alternate Prizewinner will be selected.
Additionally, if any Prizewinner winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, cannot be located or reached, has provided an incorrect phone number, email address or mailing address, is determined to be ineligible, declines or fails to claim the prize for any reason, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, such entrant will forfeit his or her opportunity to receive a prize and that prize will become void. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Prizewinner’s name with his/her biographical information, address (city and state) and the right to use and publish their entries, proper name, and any statements made or attributed to such winner (collectively, the "Attributes") in any and all media, unless prohibited by law. This will include but is not limited to media now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with CT Promotions without further compensation, and releases Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
9. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen or postage due, submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of CT Promotions, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of CT Promotions, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate CT Promotions if it determines, in its sole discretion, that CT Promotions is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of CT Promotions as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with CT Promotions as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate CT Promotions. If CT Promotions is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. CONSUMER REQUESTS & WINNER’S LIST. For a copy of the official rules or winner’s list, please send a request with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Citi Trends, Attn: Citi Trends’ Marketing, 1385 Broadway, Suite 1108, New York, NY 10018. VT residents may omit return postage on any request.
11. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with CT Promotions or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state of Georgia; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering CT Promotions, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. in accordance with its streamlined arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with CT Promotions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Georgia.